Please leave a comment

3rd April 2017 - Just A Quick Catchup

Just had a look at the old blog and it seems I have been a bit lax on the posting front - nothing since February and we are now in April.

So, what's new you may be wondering? Biggest news of course is that the new grandson we were expecting when I last posted arrived safely, in fact its such a long time since I updated you he's probably doing a paper round by now!

Happily our days of flat starter batteries are now over thanks to the solar panel we had fitted recently. I fired Ruby up a couple of days ago with no problem at all and that's after several weeks lazing about on the storage site.

As a reward I have today been giving Ruby's bodywork a bit of a polish. I started off by using some Turtle Wax that has been sitting in the garage for months but laziness got the better of me and I soon reverted to some waterless cleaner /  polish. People that know about these things will be horrified that I used this stuff but I am pleased with the result and not a scratch in sight either.

Soon we will be heading off to Peterborough for the first Warner's motorhome show of the year, really looking forward to that. In May its another show at Newbury of course then big excitement in June when we brave the English Channel and spend a couple of weeks in France.

Watch this space for exciting reports...


150 watt solar panel, works a treat.



Just look at that gleaming bodywork.


No comments:

Post a Comment