I thought maybe I would post a few details about our motorhome plans for the next few weeks. First though I notice that the view count for this blog has finally crept through the 15,000 barrier - its taken a few years to get this far!
Right then, plans. This weekend we are hopefully off to another C&CC temporary holiday site (THS), this time at Sheringham on the north Norfolk coast. I say hopefully because its a bank holiday weekend and the weather forecast is not bad at all. Will we manage to get a space at the THS? Watch this space as they say.
In just a couple of weeks time we are going on.......
Stena Hollandica / Britannica - 64,000 tons, nearly 800 feet long
with 12 decks, pretty big ferries.
We shop quite a bit at Tesco and collect our share of Tesco points. I noticed that some of our vouchers were due to expire this month and it would be a terrible waste not to use them. So, its thanks to Tesco that we are taking the Stena Line ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland. How much are we paying for this longish trip? - £59! The other £210 of the fare for us two and the motorhome is taken care of by Tesco vouchers, pretty good if you ask me.
In October we will be making the long drive down to Cornwall to visit family, we are really looking forward to this.
More exciting details of our trips in due course.
No comments:
Post a Comment