Being a bit of an optomist, I am hoping that 2019 will bring us an early Spring and we will not see any more snow, we have had hardly more than a dusting so far in this part of the world.
We have just come back from a comparatively short walk in the forest - only about 3300 steps according to Lynda. Its about 14 degrees warmer than it has been recently reaching a positively balmy 10 degrees!
I was keeping an eye out in the forest for any signs that Spring is nearly here.
Daffodils don't want to put in an appearance just yet.
No such reluctance by the snowdrops though.
I have often taken a photo of this field. There were dozens of sheep
here eating the crop until recently.
There is a motorhome parked quite near us. The solo male occupant had his music on too loud last night. Lynda went to sort him out at about 22.15 last night, I almost felt sorry for him! Silence has reigned since though.
No comments:
Post a Comment