We sat outside a bit as it was so sunny and warm. Today was the worst day for my toothache (altogether, aaaah) and the 2 hours in between paracetamol and ibruprofen doses Lynda said it was safe to take was not really short enough.
Apart from 2 lots of toothache, my face was swollen up quite badly, this was before the antibiotics I got via the clinic had had much effect.
But, you know me - I never moan, stiff upper lip, British and all that etc.
Oh, and yesterday was Brexit day of course.
2nd February.
More sunshine today so we made the most of it and sat outside.
3rd February.
I am much better today so we enjoyed the sunshine again and played a couple of board games once the sun went down. We also watched an old Dirty Harry film, 'Dead Pool' this time.
4th February.
I no longer have to take painkillers and today we set off, once again, on the 09.45 bus to Denia. The natives think of this as winter of course, which it is.
To us two though it is the perfect temperature. In Denia it was 25° and beautifully sunny, I was wandering round in t-shirt and shorts while the Spaniards were wrapped up warm!
We only intended to stay in Denia short time and we easily caught the 11.15 bus back.
We still had time to get some more ibruprofen, euros from a machine a Daily Mail and have coffee and pastry (chance I had to take GK) at our usual cafe.
Interestingly, you can’t buy simple painkillers in Spanish supermarkets, have to buy them from pharmacies.
Lynda went for a 5km run this morning, record time too.
All togged up for 'winter' in Denia.
Lynda took a photo of our half eaten pastries, no I don't know why either.
Looks really nice there. Glad the tooth is better. Any thoughts about where you might go next ??
ReplyDeleteOriginal plan was to head south for more sun, but we have loads here. We are leaving here on 27th February. We hope to get a decent week in south of France. We 'only' have 7 and a bit weeks before we get the train back.
ReplyDelete