You will know from the last blog post that we no longer have our Swift motorhome.
So, what have we been up to in the past month or so? First you may have noticed a couple of changes to the blog layout and title.
For the past three and a half years we have been whats called 'full timers' i.e. like many other people we have been living in our van. We hope to be moving in to a one bedroom flat on the Norfolk coast soon. In the meantime, being 'homeless' we stayed for a month or so with our daughter and son in law near Diss.
I am typing this at our youngest sons place by the seaside where we will be staying until we can move into our flat.
Originally, before Coronavirus messed things up, we were going back to Los Llanos campsite again but the site won't even acknowledge Lynda's emails any more so we can say goodbye to our €100 deposit.
I spoke on the phone the other day to one of the Cornwall contingent, he apparently looks at the blog every day (!) So I thought I should post something.
There are 8000-10000 photos on the blog but only one this time - a 'selfie' taken on a recent visit to Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. The photo was taken in Abbey Gardens, followed by a quick visit to the Abbey itself.

Told you I looked everyday. I hope the flat hunting goes well.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with the flat hunting.
ReplyDeleteThere used to be hardly any to choose from but several have appeared lately.
ReplyDelete